how's everyone holding up?

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Florida Gardener, Jul 28, 2013.

1. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Hello from Gainseville....lol> Its been pretty good the last couple weeks! Lookin forward to october swell. Temp has been high, humid last two days from the rain! Forcing myself to down water.....But not much longer! I know ill be on the couch during for christmas and saying why cant it be spring yet....So im holding strong!

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Yea wasn't too bad. Of course I got sick call from one of the guys. So I was in it for 6 hours then nackg I gbf

3. Speaking in tongues?

4. Don't get me wrong i was wet today too but it has been way lower humidity...at least here.

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Today was stinking humid. Never fell below 65% and spent a good part of the day way above that. Air was just dead. Lakes looked like glass. Just plain miserable.

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Got distracted and ran past the 10 minutes before I could edit. Meant to say I ended up spending the rest of the night in the shop fixing stuff.

7. BCL Services

BCL Services LawnSite Member

Come on October! It's still too hot out there :)

8. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

and rainy..another day of rain here. Standing water everywhere, ya hot, little breeze...a bit behind schedule too. Come on October ! lol

9. happyuser

happyuser LawnSite Member

hahahahaha

10. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

It has been a very wet summer. Water on lawns that have never been wet in years past. On two of the ranches I mow I am driving thru water over the drives to get back to the areas I mow.