How's Going to MAHTS next week?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by McKeeLand, Feb 5, 2007.

1. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to see who was planning on attending MAHTS next week. I know this was posted already, but it kinda got off track. I will be going for my NCMA segmental wall class and of course the trade show. I'm excited, :clapping: pavers, pavers, pavers and more pavers for four days straight. Hope to see some of you there.

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I'm still up in the air about going...I can't stay overnight and I don't want to travel and hour and half each way...I think to long of a day just for a trade-show.

I dunno

3. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

i'm also going for my ncma and a couple other classes. signed up for classes everyday but i doubt i will gog to them all.

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be down there on Tues, Wed, and Thurs (maybe Fri) I will actually going down with Mbella. I need to get him involved in some training classes.

Chris

5. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I wanted to make it this year. 2 weeks ago i was in atlantic city for the pool and spa expo. Had a great time. I stayed at Trump Plaze. It was my first time staying at a 'nice establishment'. Those comfort inns just won't cut it anymore for me!

I might go down for the day, but thats going to be it. Gotta watch my money!

6. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

A day trip on Thursday will be in order. I have to check out a very good friends work that is building the main display for EP Henry.

Kirk

7. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be there Wed. I am going up Tues night. Call me if you want to gamble .
    Josh
    410-259-3096

8. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Luckily i live about 25min away, so if work is slow i will go probable every day. i have signed up for the free classes all week and Thursday ep henry has a luncheon thing for the EPHAHC that i will probably go to, free food!

9. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I'm planning on going at the moment. I have my contractors exam just prior that may throw a kink in my schedule but I do hope to make it up. 4hr drive one way isn't so fun.

10. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

I will be there Thursday and Friday. I wasn't planning on going but I was able to jump in at the end.

Walter