Hows my flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ChadsLawn, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

new name this time

Attached Files:

2. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I would never use a purple lawn mower again.

That 10% paypal and referral thing is confusing I thought it said if you use pay pal you get 10% off (even though they charge you) then I thought if you get a referal they get 10% off what happens if they give lots ref would you eventually do their yard for free? Refs are good but no strings attached.

over all I would judge your a flyer a 4 of 10. maybe less yeah less. It's not easy designing in word I guess.

Design is very simple and not particualarly appealing unless your a kid or something as for the content its very basic try this site out and put your content through the litness test.http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kuraoka/flyer.htm

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry......but you ask. It is pretty dang bad. I've seen much better and much more professional ones by 14 year olds on here........ouch.....sorry again.

4. ChadsLawn

doesnt hurt me any I didnt make it. Can you do better? Lets see it..I used this flyer off another forum(with permission). All's I did was change the name.. Instead of being so negative, maybe a few pointers would help.

5. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

DUDE!! If you can't take the heat then don't ask!

HERE was your EXACT QUESTION: "Hows my flyer"

....and no where did you ask for "pointers" only how is it.....well it looks like crap.

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Mike could you be a little more honest and get to the point of what you think about it? :laugh:

7. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Well heres an example, my flyer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got it designed by a local design firm and design was free with a total of 50000 ordered. This came to $2300 Cash CDN which IMO was well worth it. Those are the drafts but look even better on 5''X7'' Card. I would do a redesign as the more professional your flyer is the better you look.

Cheers
    Jeff

8. ChadsLawn

you didnt have to come across as being such a RUDE *********!!!!!!!!!!!
    here have 2 beers seems you need it :drinkup: :drinkup:

edited: language

9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Really he was just telling the truth. The difference between its crap and it doesn't look professional is of minimal difference.

10. ChadsLawn

hold on I have a new 1 coming......LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.