How's my new bus. cards?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rutwad, Oct 10, 2006.

1. rutwad

rutwad LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. lordmaximus240

lordmaximus240 LawnSite Member

cut and dry to the point

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

is that a business card or a flyer

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Wow! that is one big BUSINESS card !! (Just kidding). seriously, though...It looks great. It one of those type things that the theme and the colors sort of match the purpose of the card - the meaning of the business.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Looks good. But is it a flyer? I have noticed some folks around here advertising for clearing for hunting...shooting lanes, food plots, etc. Hunting season is upon us. This might be something you want to consider.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I believe it's his card,...just blown up large. His card is done vertically.

7. Grits

from Florida

I am very happy for you. I would absolutely love to own one of those things. I think they would be a blast to operate. I am very jealous. BTW, about how much is a machine like that.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i like it....why would you advertise for "no debris removal?" just curious....if its what im thinking, it seems like it may get rid of some potential calls you may get

9. Grits

from Florida

My guess would be that there is nothing left to reomve. If you have never seen one of these machines in action...you should. They are awesome. Unbelievable. They mulch whole trees to the ground or even slightly below grade if needed.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have a friend of mine that has a machine like that, but it's on a larger two track excavator. This thing is nothing but anhialation mobilized.