How's my New Flyer Look

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JKLC, Apr 27, 2005.

1. JKLC

JKLC LawnSite Member

I would like to share my flyer and get some help with design and feedback

1 problem... i don't know how to insert it so that you can view it.
    A little help would be greatly appreciated

2. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Go down to the bottom of the post page and look for manage attachments button.

3. JKLC

JKLC LawnSite Member

Here it is... tell me what you think and what i can do to improve?

Attached Files:

4. JKLC

JKLC LawnSite Member

The above is the card and this is the flyer

Attached Files:

5. lawnranger44

lawnranger44 LawnSite Senior Member

I think you could maybe go with a better graphic on the card.

As for the flyers, are you putting two flyers on one paper and cutting it in half?

6. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Please don't take offense to this but i don't like it. I feel it's too busy with things scattered around. To me, it looks like something you would see hanging in a collage break room.

Did you make this one only or did you do a few variations? Do a search on here for flyers/fliers and you'll see some to give you more ideas. Also Gopher has a bunch of templates to can use.

7. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. For this type of flyer, since you offer 2 different services I would set up as you have (2 flyers 1 page) but divide it in half, half for you and half for her. Use bullets to describe service and keep it plain and simple to read. You want all info absorbed in 2 or 3 seconds.

8. JKLC

JKLC LawnSite Member

THanks for the imput so far... Since the printing of the first 100 cards we have gotten rid of the cheap graphic

And I will take note on the clutter.. that's what i was thinking.. that's is why i posted it...

I was also thinking about making this 2 companies one for the lawn care and cleaning called His and Hers Property Care, and a completely seperate company to handle the lawn construction, landscaping and irrigation...on this side the intent is to be directed more to comercial lines and larger residential work..

I will probably just go back to my printer and have him draw up a new design.. This one i posted was all me... guess that's why i cut grass :)

9. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

10. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Don't take this the wrong way because it is not intented at you personally, but they both look like something a 14 year old would come up with.