How's my redesigned logo?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by chrisvinky, Jun 26, 2008.

1. chrisvinky

chrisvinky LawnSite Senior Member

I decided to work with my logo a little bit so it would be simpler and easier to read when I get it on my truck and my signs.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

No offense but I like the other one

3. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I like the new one but think that it would look better with no dark green outline on the graphic. Also I like the wavy line better than the straight one in the new logo. Think SIMPLE, CLEAN, EASY TO REMEMBER. You're working in the right direction.

4. k911lowe

k911lowe LawnSite Senior Member

i like the old one better also.keep trying,your close.

5. Joe Shooner

Joe Shooner LawnSite Member

You might see how it looks if you move "Lawn Service" to the left, under the green bar - under "Perfection". It would tighten the whole thing up a bit by reducing the size from left to right.

6. Robertsonslawnsinc

Robertsonslawnsinc LawnSite Member

the old one.. fo sho

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

I like the new one-much simpler and easier to read.

8. JimmyStew

JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member

I like the old one better as well. Might consider getting rid of the slogan, however, and replacing it with your phone number.

9. chrisvinky

chrisvinky LawnSite Senior Member

I feel like the old one was hard to read with the whole name on top. I thought by moving "Perfection" in bigger letters by itself that it would be more easily read. I also reduced the colors to only two for cheaper printing

I also tried the wavy line but didn't like how there was so much difference in space between the line and the letters. (clear as mud?)

I think that the straight line leads the eye to the "Perfection" a little better.

I am going to tinker with moving the "Lawn Service" under the "Perfection" and see how that looks.

My main goal is that when someone sees my sign going down the road at 60 mph or sees me sitting at an intersection from across the road the can read my name, website and phone number.

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming. Also if you have any fonts that you might think would look good, let me know.

I really like one font that I saw on here but I have no idea what their handle is. I do know that it's "Jones Lawn Service".

10. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

Simple is better. I would put a phone number on it somehow.