How's this basic flyer?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KathysLGC, Mar 15, 2005.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I just finished it. I was looking at a bunch of templates but decided to just thow one together from the bottom up. Let me know what should be changed/added.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

• E.doc
      File size:
      136.5 KB
      Views:
  2. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Sometimes I wonder if a simple flyer like that one would get a better response than one with a lot of graphics and color.

David

3. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I often wonder that too. Im using one with graphics and one like that, I seems that in the end you get the same reponse rate

4. KathysLGC

I just want something basic and to the point. I've been thinking long and hard about flyers and all the flyers that come to our house for painting, pluming etc, and I really never cared what some ones flyer looks like. I asked about 25 people at my job and they all said they didn't care about graphics or even color when they look at a flyer. If they're looking for lawn service they will read all flyers sent to them not just the pretty ones. I'm sending these out black and white. I will do my cards in color but I see too many people sending out 1000's of color flyers only to get a few calls and i'm sure the ones that called, called because they needed a landscaper.
    I adjusted the text on the bottom to be centered. I didn't realize it wasn't centered till I printed one out.

5. KathysLGC

Any other thoughts on it? Should I just go with it?

6. Precision PLC

Precision PLC LawnSite Member

Looks great to me,it's to the point and easy to read . covers all your services what else do they want to know and if there is something they can just call.

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel the same way,fancy is ok but to the point is much more beneficial...IMO

8. KathysLGC

Thanks. I will print some out then. I'm late in the area so I need to get them out ASAP. Thankfully printing wont cost me anything cause i can do them here at work. SSSHHHHH.

9. KathysLGC

Here is the final in case anyone wants to use it for them selves.
    I will probably play around with the lay out later on but if any one wants to change it around I used all clip art/borders right from M$ word.

Attached Files: