How's this flyer?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by haney, Jul 11, 2006.

1. haney

haney LawnSite Member

What do you think of this flyer?

Attached Files:

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Works for me...How much for a flat 1 acre with minimal trimming (just around small house, 1 flower bed (small), 1 short walkway (10'-12'), mailbox and by the opening of a pipe that goes under the driveway)??? Figure it'll take you 20 minutes drive time to the property...
  3. haney

haney LawnSite Member

I'm still new but without seeing it I would say $45-$55?:usflag:
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I would definitely not go with the "blowing off" bit....
  5. mblackburn

mblackburn LawnSite Member

text box on bottom left is cut off on bottom fix that before you print

SDNCLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Don't take this the wrong way but the Flyer looks like a kid created it. You want people to think you are professional even if you are just starting out. You have to create this image of being Top Dog. Design your flyer to look professional, and like you have been in business for 10 years.

About the Blowing OFF part... Most people should know that you will not leave grass clippings in their driveway, street, etc... So take it out.

Just my .02cents...

7. Keytee04

Keytee04 LawnSite Member

I agree with SDNC. I like your enthusiasm, but lose the animation. Find a professional logo and lose the coupon. People like to save money, but they look for a quality at a decent price. I just closed a deal on Thursday that i was the high estimate out of 4, and still got the job because of clients comfort level that i was professional and would do a quality job. I can live with that. Remove "blowing off" and if you are going to mulch, add bed edging. That makes the mulch job look very professional. To this day, I still rent my bed edger, because the good ones are 2500.00 I rent one for 50. and still make money.
  8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

A professional logo is a must, i payed to get mine done and it has served its purpose!