1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How's this look?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhenegar, Mar 25, 2006.

1. pondfishr

pondfishr LawnSite Member

Looks really good. What kind of grass is planted in the yard?

I look forward to the warm weather coming back. I bet you had snow in Virginia this weekend. The Bristol race was delayed today for snow showers today. Go figure; where is all the global warming when we need it.........

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

At the golf course I work at we do that in the fairways sometime, we call it the snake.

3. Dixie Rob

Dixie Rob LawnSite Member

Looks great! Wish I had the patience to do my yard like that!

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I like it. I have always played around with different patterns on my own lawn, but not so much on customers. I definitely like it.

5. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the compliments. Actually this is my yard so I guess I can say it looks pretty good.

6. firelwn

firelwn LawnSite Member

I dont think someone that is paying for the job would like that , but with that slight slope it looks pretty sweet. I don't think that I would do something like that unles it was my own.

7. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I'd say the guy next to you needs to hire you to mow his yard. Looks like it's been a couple months. :laugh:

8. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Yes I wish he would hire me to do his yard. One thing about it, it make mine look 10 times better being beside his. Also I do some of my residental yard like this and they would rather pay for bent stripes than straight. It is kind of a conversational piece.

9. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

I like that very much, did you use a stripe kit?

10. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Yes I used a stripping roller.:)