1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hows this postcard?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Another typical thread howw this and that. I like it but I would like to know what some of you guys think.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

It looks good to me.
  3. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

i would get rid of the "PROOF" all over the place, what are you trying to prove?

ok yes that was sarcasm, sorry i'm in a mood. i like it, it looks very professional
  4. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

The image is a proof :confused: :hammerhead:
  5. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Nice !!!
  6. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice!!!
  7. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

looks great! are you getting them from a local printer or an online printer? How much is each card costing? thinking of doing something similar in the next few weeks
  8. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

Very nice!

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That looks awesome.
  10. MassSteelerfan

MassSteelerfan LawnSite Member
    from Mass

Looks good the only thing I would change is the 10 days for mowing. You'll get people that need to be cut every week looking for 10 days which will only take longer for you. I get the fact that some lawns are only needed every 10 days but you know the people I'm talking about, I have irrigation and fert and want cut every ten days, you'll go crazy.