1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hows this truck grafic design?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by IMAGE, Feb 19, 2008.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

This is just a layout I created on Photoshop. Thats my truck, and the leaf and Image are my logo. How does the layout look to you guys? What would you change. Or is this ready to sticker up?

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

looks great. Maybe too much info on the rear window
  3. Kubota130

Kubota130 LawnSite Member

looks very good but I wouldn't put that much information on the back window looks to busy.
  4. IMAGE

from midwest

About the rear window: The top half is "Lawn Care" services, and the bottom half is "Snow Removal" services. Currently the snow portion is there.

I could seasonaly change what is on the rear window? So summer time it just has lawn care stuff, and winter time is just snow removal stuff. What do you think?

Oh and on the large back window I am going to have my logo(like my sig) put on one of those "see through" stickers.
  5. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

Looks really good! Here are a few suggestions that I would make, but its really up to you.
    1.) get rid of the stuff on the back window all together!
    2.) add some bullets in front of the circled area on the bed like I did for you :waving:
    3.) Find a bolder font or a different highlight color for the phone number so that it pops a little bit more. If someone only sees your truck for an instant, they will catch your logo for sure, but you want them to catch the phone number as well! The size and location are good, just get it to pop a little more.
    4.) the front fender is "O.K." but again, give it some sort of accent shadow to the lettering or something to make it pop. Or, take it out all together. Its somewhat unnecessary and you may want to replace it with something like "24 hour service"
    I was hoping to change some more things for you in photoshop, but my system is having problems for whatever reason.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I think lessen whats on the rear side window and the "Enhance your image" words are a slightly different color.
  7. IMAGE

from midwest

Thanks for the ideas guys. How is this for an update?
  8. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Are you cutting the vinyl or are you having it done? I agree, get rid of the back window, I would never take the time to read it and it looks to busy. The last image looks good.
  9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks better in second picture, might ever be able to leave back window blank.
  10. IMAGE

from midwest

The leaf and Image will have to be printed then cut. The phone number will probally be printed also, to get it to "pop". The other stuff will be cut from vinyl stock colors.

I will not be doing it myself, but I have a good hookup to do it at a great price. I dont think it will be over $300.