How's your year been?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mulcahy mowing, Jun 19, 2006.

1. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Just wondering how you guys are doing this year? better than expected? are you meeting your goals? It's been a great year here:usflag:

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Going good for us. Sometimes I wounder if it's to good. LOL Hope everyone else is having a big year.payup payup

3. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I am very surprised.

My goal for my first year, is 5, I have tripled that!!

I have 17, with 2 being bi-weekly!

I'm proud of myself!!

4. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Im doing better than expected and keeping busy most of the week.

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Not quite where I wanted to be but I still managed to net more in may then I grossed all of last year!

Hope everyone has a good year, and hope the drought stays away!!!

6. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

We were doing awesome, getting more accounts than expected, everything running pretty smooth...............then the rain. It just quit falling! And this weeks forecast dont look good either.

7. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very good, maintenance is right on projections, with installs going better then anticipated.

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

ahead of last year by 11% net which is nice

9. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Was hoping to do alot better this year. But it has been so dry here, i am glad to have what i have.

10. mole

mole LawnSite Member

Bad, Been broken into 2 times, lost weed whackers hedge trimmers, gas cans. Mowers been down three times already. we have had hot and cold weather so the grass keeps jumping. Can't wait to go on vacation Friday and come back with a better attitude. Might get out of this whole thing, too many people in the business right now in my area. yesterday there were four different people on the same street that i was on we all kind of looked at each other and shook or heads. last year it was me and I another guy that I know on this street know we just laugh. next year that might be 10, who knows.