HP 48" Coming in Two DAYS!!!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by grasssin, Mar 24, 2004.

1. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

I feel like it is Christmas time, I have ordered a 2004 Exmark 48" HP w/21 kawi coming HOPEFULLY on Friday.

Have read threads about the 48" not having enough trim sides but the price my dealer is giving me $6550, mulch kit installed and tax a hair under $7000!!!! Also I thought the 21 Kawi is almost over kill for a 48" so I am ready to go.

Does anyone else here have the 48" HP? Do you like it? I know it is going to be better than my two 21" lawn boys that is for sure!!

I hope you dont have any hazing rituals in joining the Exmark family Just kidding of course

Just a little excited....

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Grassin,

Our hazing representative will be contacting you..................

Welcome to the Exmark family. Please don't hesitate to give us a holler if you have any questions about your new machine and don't forget the first engine oil and filter change should be performed at 5 hours.

Thanks,

Terry

3. HankAndSuzi

HankAndSuzi LawnSite Member
    from 7

Send the hazing rep this way when you're done. We have a Lazer CT coming to cut our grass this weekend too!

4. eXmark

Have fun guys and gals. I can picture the smiles already.

The Z's are not only well built and cut great but they are a lot of fun as well.

Thanks and just give me a call at 800-667-5296 if you've got any questions at all.

Terry

5. grasssin

did you mean the oil and air filter should be changed at 50 hours or the first 5 hours?

thanks

6. eXmark

Grassin,

Sorry. The oil and oil filter should be changed at 5 hours on any new engine to remove the "break-in" contaminants as well as any contamination that may have been left in the engine from the manufacturing process.

Thanks,

Terry

7. grasssin

10-4 i appreciate that