HP foot lift ??

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by EJK2352, Sep 23, 2001.

1. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Fred & Terry,
    One month ago I posted a question about the HP foot lift. You
    said it was available. I had dealer order it on 8-24-2001. I am
    still waiting for it. I used to work for a company that had foot assists on their full size Lazers. I sure miss not having the foot assist on my HP, after using them on the full size units. The deck is a little heavy to lift when I have the UltraVac on. I also like to be able to pick up the deck so the gauge wheels don't tear up the turf. The foot lift is real handy to keep from ripping thing up. Could you tell me why it has taken this long to get my foot lift?? Could you guys drop ship it to my dealer or distributor?? Any help would be great. Thanks, ED

P.S.
    Terry,
    I got the heat shield I needed for my muffler. Thanks for your help. ED

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

EJK,

Thanks for letting us know. Drop me a note at terry.eckert@exmark.com or call me at 800-667-5296 and let me know who your dealer is and I can track your order down and try to make sure it gets delivered as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Terry

3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I posted this in the other forun also, but I figured I would write it here too. I finally got my deck assist foot lift this week. My dealer told me that they would not have it till next spring, but to my surprise he called me monday and said they were in. Got them put on my HPs and so far so good. Really vice to use, especially with the vac's hanging on the side!!! Call your dealers, mine got them, so I'm sure yours aren't to far behind.