Hp mower question for Terry

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by SouthernYankee, Nov 28, 2004.

1. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Terry,

I really hate to do this, but I am deciding on buying a ztr and it is now between the Lesco Z2 and the Exmark hp 44".

Please tell me why I should spend the extra money and go with the exmark. I hate to put you on the spot, but I would like to hear what exmark has over the Lesco. I am leaning towards the Exmark. I guess I need that push. thanks SY

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Southern,

The biggest differences you'll find are in the cut quality. You should find a high cut quality with the TriVantage deck on the Lazer HP. You'll also like the fully welded seams in the deck vs. the "skip" welded seams of our competitor. The semi-pneumatic front caster tires never go flat. We also carry an additional 4 gallons of fuel. Additionally you'll like the "no-maintenance" spindles, and the extremely low maintenance of the balance of the mower. Even the hydraulic drive system doesn't get service until 250 hours (break in period) and then annually or every 1,000 hours there after. The HP also has a lower center of gravity I beleive and additional features such as a fuel gauge, stardard ROPS, tipoever switch and a much more comfortable seat. The HP is designed to keep your comfortable longer, at higher speeds and give you more time to mow because your performing less maintenance on your equipment.

Thanks

Terry

3. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Terry,

thank you for that info. I am very interested in the exmark and I will probally get one. thanks SY