Hp Printer-scanner-copier All In One

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LANDSCAPER30, Mar 5, 2006.

1. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

Went to Sears yesterday afternoon and purchased this new PSC. I went to install the software for it and kept receiving a fatal error message. So, I contact HP and after 2 hrs of speaking with them I find out the software disk is bad. They tell me a new software disk will be at my door in 2 wks. BUMMER!! Does anyone know if I can go to HP website to download anything from them directly?:dizzy:

2. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes they have a download section

3. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Are you runnung XP? If so then it should detect almost anything you need.

4. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i have had several problems with my HP PSC, you can download the software off the net. be sure to keep the disk that is sent to you, you will definatly need it a few times

5. fire1man

fire1man LawnSite Member

6. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Personally I'd take it right back to Sears and get another one, no way I'd wait for 2 weeks. Let Sears deal with the defective CD/disk since they sold it to you.

Buck

7. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. thats just way too long to wait. If they dont want to exchange it then get a refund and go to staples, office max, office depot, best buy, circuit city, etc etc etc.... and spend your hard earned money on something you can actually use. Good Luck!

8. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

I'll vouch for that...

9. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

I appreciate all the input!! I called them back today and they are next day shipping me another disk(free of charge) . I totally agree that there are 10 other places I can go and get another one at. Thanks again for the help:usflag:

10. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I was looking at those this week and I found a better deal at Staples. It is a Canon. They have it on sale thru March for 199.00 reg 249.00. The relacement cartridges are less than half that of the HP.