HP striping kit

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Prestigelawncare, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Prestigelawncare

Prestigelawncare LawnSite Member

Will a stripping kit for a Trivantage deck fit a new 08 Ultra cut deck on a Lazer HP?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Prestigelawncare,

Are you thinking of the TriVantage 52" deck that is on the LHP frame?

Thanks,
    KC

3. Prestigelawncare

It could be. I saw a striping kit for a 52" Lazer posted on another site. His dealer told him it only fits a TriVantage deck. I talked to the local dealer here today and he said he thought it was compatible. I just bought a 08 HP 52" with a Kohler and Ultracut Deck. If not are they specific rollers for specific decks?

4. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I did not know you could get an Ultra Cut deck on a Lazer Z HP.

edit: According to eXmark's site you can't. http://www.exmark.com/lazerzhp.htm Are you sure you have an Ultra Cut deck?

5. Prestigelawncare

In my opinion they dont advertise it because of the new Triton deck. Purchased it from last week from Mutton's. Lazer HP 52" with an Ultra Cut deck

6. Eclipse

News to me.

eXmark, are you making HP's with UC decks?

7. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

All,

There seem to be an abundance of dealers and end-users that refer to the 3-series deck as an UltraCut. The 3-series deck is a TriVantage deck. In the LHP line, we only have Triton and TriVantage, 3-series decks available. Hope that clears things up a bit!

Thanks,
    KC

8. Eclipse

Thanks for the clarification.

It seems strange to me that your dealers are not even familiar with your product line. That can't be good.

9. Prestigelawncare

Are the Trivantage decks setup for a striping kit? Is there a certain model number I will need or will the same striping kit fit the Triton and the Trivantage with a 52" deck

10. Eclipse

I don't know if the Trivantage striping kit will fit a Triton but I do know that the Trivantage deck is setup for a striping kit. I have one on my 52" Lazer HP with a 52" Trivantage deck.