Huge number of logo's designed for me - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Gareth, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

Hi there.

Ive had 6 logo's designed for me, and i am now getting both designers to work on an idea i have had. Below i will show you the 6 initial logo's and the 3 that are based on my idea (Obviously a lot more needs to be done on the last three, these are just quick mock ups).

Im interested to know if you have any thoughts about them, especially about the idea of the last one - cartoon grass with the mower.

lawn 1.jpg

lawn 2.jpg

lawn 3.jpg

Abhi logo.jpg

lawn 6.jpg
  2. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

. . . and here is the other two. These are both very similar as you can see. I can see my logo being very much like this with the cartoon grass, though looking much better artistically. This is the one I'm really wanting your feedback on, in terms of its idea!

lawn 4.jpg

lawn 5.jpg
  3. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

Incidentally, here is the logo of a business in a similar but different area to me - they are lawn treatment (And are a national franchise) while i am lawn and hedge trimming. As you can see, they have also gone cartoon style.

4. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

i dont like any of the ones in your second post. the ones i like the most are what is in this reply. i like the one with the black BG the best

OK since the one with the black logo is tied with 2 others, i will say i dont like them. just the first one that is titled Logo_1

5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I like the two with the little leaf and grass guys looking at your name and the other one with the mower. They will get you a lot more attention and are good conversation starters.
  6. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

can't say I like any of them...They just don't hit it imo
  7. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

If your going to use any of them i would use Logo #1 ...Just my opinion
  8. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

The one on the right is the winner.
    1) The cartoon draw's attention to whats important and that's your business name.
    2) refer to #1

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

Logo One Looks Complete And I'll Bet Sweet On An Enclosed Trailer
  10. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

If you go with the cartoony one then mover your name up out of the grass, it makes it hard to read with the grass behind it.

Maybe move the mower closer to the cartoon, and put the "lawn and leaf" on top of the cut grass.