1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Huge Sale

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ubirajara83, Mar 2, 2007.

1. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

Harbor Freight is having a huge sale march 2,3 and 4. Bench grinder 19.99 angle grinder 9.99 Dremmel tool w/ 30 accesories 5.99 and more check your local stores. Will a dremmel tool be good for sharpening Hedgers?
  2. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

yeah a dremmel tool will sharpen them
  3. Mow Mony

Mow Mony LawnSite Member
    from VA

we grind ours on a brick
  4. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

how do you do that?
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Harbor Freight has great deals. I have sharpened my blades with a dremmel once or twice
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

A Dremel will do it. The one that Harbor Freight has (not actually a "Dremel" per say, as Dremel is an actual brand name), is an excellent tool for the money. I paid 8 bucks for mine, but for 5 bucks? Come on...How are you going to get hurt? It's time to stock up on some nuts and bolts kits, and stuff like that. By th way, thanks for letting us know!
  7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

runner isnt there a harbor freight in flint? ill have to take a ride up there today to pick up some tools if i can figure out were it is

where did you see they are having a sale? i cant seem to find anything on their site
  8. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

4333 MILLER RD