Hung door hangers today!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TeamYardsale4, Mar 18, 2013.

1. mikesturf

mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member

Then turn the volume down on your computer:hammerhead:

I liked the ideas in the video.

2. Paul's Green Thumb

Paul's Green Thumb LawnSite Member

Fair enough... *trucewhiteflag*

3. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

We have found this to be annoying as well at times, But it does get the customers attention and helps let them know about the different features and gets the message out there that we do have something different that we think could be better.. You can however pause the video if it gets to be to much for you while on the site. We do appreciate the feed back though :)
    Let me know if you have any questions about any of our products or would like some pricing on anything! My name is Glenda and you can call us at the above number or email that email address, or you can email me directly as well at glenda@adeasprinting.com

4. Kartanimal29

Kartanimal29 LawnSite Member
    from Ct.

This is the way to go. I ordered from theses guys a few years back and will only use Adeas from now on. Band-it works awesome and there print is very professional looking. Just think if you came home and found something taped to you window or door. I know I wouldn't be calling you.

5. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I ordered the Band-it hangers from A'deas a few months ago. Love them. Won't ever use a traditional door hanger again.