Hungry Back Pack Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bobby, Apr 20, 2000.

1. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering how many of you guys have ever had a blower eat your T-Shirt half off your back. First time it hapened to me it scared the crap out of me.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

BEEN THERE , DONE THAT ....SUCKS DOESN'T IT.

3. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Sorry. I would like to know how this happened so I may avoid it in the future. Where hurt or did it just scare the sh*% out of you.<p>SSouth@Hiwaay.net<br>

4. mountainviewland

mountainviewland LawnSite Member

My stihl BR400 claims about three new employees shirts every year. One time we had a guy who used to carry a bandanna in his back pocket. After about 2hrs I finnaly got it off the impeller.<p>Ssouth keep your shirt tucked in<br>

5. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

If your shirt is real loose fitting, on some blowers, it can get sucked into the intake right behind your back pad. I don't think it could hurt you, but it could damage your impeller.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I learned the hard way too. Scared the heck out of me.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Makes a hell of a noise too.

8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I sucked a pair of panty hose right off a clothes line one time. The customer was an elderly woman and she thought it was the funniest thing she had seen in years.

9. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

at least she wasnt wearing them at the time :)<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I have had 2 bandanas eaten by my BR400! Never a shirt though!<p>Homer