1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hunter Controller

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by ZX12R, Jul 5, 2011.

1. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

I could be wrong, but it appeared to me from the pic that he had conduit running power to the clock.

I'm not suggesting stapling Romex across the garage (unless he's running it in the walls, and according to code.)

All I'm saying is that I would have installed a GFI receptacle instead and then plugged in the clock.
  2. That is zone wire Gregg. He hasn't installed the plug yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

That is correct.
  4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Speaking of the Hunter SRC controller, the last one I installed had a calendar to about 2045, so that had changed from the original version.
  5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Yes it has. What the last on a pro c , 2037?
  6. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

The last few I got were like that too except the power cord was grey. I like them better because sometimes an external transformer hogs up an outlet.
  7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I am told the ICC is also headed off to the last roundup, with enough production remaining to handle replacements for the foreseeable future.
  8. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

You guys made me nervous about the controller,so,I returned it today.I will post a pic when the new one is up which will be next week some time depending on how busy I am.
  9. waterhead88

waterhead88 LawnSite Member

Don't worry about those details. They'll help you work it all out when you buy your 8 zone xcore and solar sync for $148 at Home Depot:nono:

10. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

I've got a job with a couple of Solar Syncs on it. Darn things are running at 60% with 100 degree temperatures. WTF?