Hunter IMMS Software

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by zman9119, Oct 17, 2010.

1. zman9119

zman9119 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, it would be from either one of my local suppliers or JDL.

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I looked a little deeper in to the spec's and I did not see it: does the little "central that could" measure amperage so you'd know when to replace solenoids?

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Web based software would still require some sort of communication, cellular or otherwise.

Cant beat the price, and not having to replace controllers would be a plus.

4. zman9119

I am waiting on confirmed prices right now from my suppliers. I will pass it alone when I get it. Might be a nice fall\winter project to get setup on a few sites.

5. Mike Leary

Have you checked on amperage readings?

6. zman9119

I did not see that in any of the lit.

7. Mike Leary

I guess for that price, it would be asking too much. :cry: Sure is a handy feature in our RainMasters, and was especially important during the W*M solenoid self-destruct era. :hammerhead:

8. I'd definitely get some feedback from users. I'm always suspicious of my own decisions when I buy on price alone.
    A poor man pays more for shoes than a rich man.

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i'd be hard pressed to do much business with a vendor that wouldn't have all contact information for a product they sell. having good representation is a major selling point for quality merchandise, you get what you pay for and if a company is secure with their product they have no problems handling warranty issues. :)

10. At least make sure Hunter responds half as well as your remote connector rep. If they do then you are in awesome shape.