Hunter IMMS Software

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by zman9119, Oct 17, 2010.

1. zman9119

zman9119 LawnSite Senior Member

They (Hunter) has responded to some of my emails. Sent another in last night with some more questions. My remote connector rep does a good job with communications. However, my Rain Master rep or their general email has not responded to any emails I have sent them in the last 2 years.

2. Don't feel bad. RainMaster doesn't respond to me either (over a year now) and I'm probably one of their best unpaid salesmen.

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

:::::::puts RM on the butt kicking list when at I.A.::::::::hammerhead:

4. zman9119

I am guessing we do not have enough people buying RM products in our area. My main RM vendor said he hasn't seen or talked to a rep in about that long too.

5. Mike Leary

That may be true, but any rep worth his salt pounds the pavement. That's pretty typical in the PNW now, also, since Toro bought them out. You may imagine how well I was taken care of when I bought two remotes and installed nine DX "Evolution" clocks! :clapping:

6. zman9119

Toro used to take good care of me when I was on the golf side of things. Maybe I need to go back to it...

7. Mike Leary

When I first started out I was ignored by reps and suppliers. Finally contacted them and told them it was a fifty-fifty chance I'd be a player some day and if they wanted my business, they should treat me accordingly. It worked!