Hunter Jacket

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Nov 7, 2007.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone want a nice Hunter jacket? It's navy blue, size XXL. I got it a few years back when we were using Hunter products more but I don't wear it anymore. I think I wore it once or twice maybe. It's in great condition. It's a really nice micro-fiber fabric and it says "Hunter Preferred Contractor" on the chest. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send it to you.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

That's ironic. I ordered one least night with my points, along with a couple t-shirts. I didn't have many points since I don't buy much Hunter, and I just received a statement saying that some points had expired. So I thought I'd use them up now.

3. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Jim, If it's still available, I just sent you a PM with my address.

4. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Gregg,

Yep. It's still available. So it's yours. I got the address. I'll send it out when I get a chance. Glad someone could use it.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Don't spill any glue on it, Gregg!:laugh:

6. irrig8r

Thanks Jim!

Mike, I use my old long sleeve tees and sweatshirts when I'm gluing.

Fancy logo jackets I wear when I do estimates, meet with clients to show them how their controller operates, stuff like that.

I have to admit, my Rain Bird logo wardrobe has increased faster than the Hunter stuff this past year, but I still use plenty of each. The Rain Bird embroidered logo tees from Cabela's are sweet.

7. I got that same friggin statement. Did it include an offer for a MP rotator case for 80 points?

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, sure did. I think I have 5 points left. Problem with the points program for us is that because we are repair/service only, we will never buy the quantities to add up to a whole lot. I just used a bunch of our Rainbird points as well about a month ago. Needed a new wardrobe for me and my tech :) Lots of good stuff for hoodies, jackets, long and short sleeve shirts. I still have a lot left but some would have expired end of year so I wanted to use them now. My points will never get big enough for the big items. But getting a box full of new clothes and jackets can still make my day. And my tech's as well.

9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, same here...all you guys should get into the points programs.
    Does Lawn Genie & Lawn Life have programs?

10. irrig8r

I dunno, but I hear you can get free hats from Irrigation Direct...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: