Hunter module faulty l think?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by duckworth, Jun 21, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing worse then an ******* rep
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. duckworth

duckworth LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the input.frustrating day but learned a lot .this cold beer is making everything better .Cheers!:drinkup:

3. duckworth

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

5. duckworth

New to uploading photos.l just copy and pasted to reply and photo opens for me.if l want to upload photo from my email to lawn site what is the process?

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

You have a computer that has a folder you store pictures in. Get your image into that folder. Then you can upload that image into a space that is publicly viewable. You can use Lawnsite to upload the image, by way of the "Manage Attachments" button you'll see when you reply to this post. (of course, you don't use the "quick reply" box at the bottom of this page)

7. duckworth

Can l transfer photos from iPad to lawn site ?

8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Should be no problem. Click the "go advanced" button. Look for the paper clip. Browse for the photo in the Ipad and attach.

9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Is it some tablets that take good pics or is it operator error that produces the fuzzy undecipherable ones?

10. avernon0112

avernon0112 LawnSite Member

My iPad 2 takes a crappy pic. Very fuzzy. I tried to put some pictures up from it yesterday and lawnsite would not let me do it from the iPad. I had to use a computer.