Hunter module faulty l think?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by duckworth, Jun 21, 2012.

1. duckworth

duckworth LawnSite Member

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I can hear the voice of Butterfly McQueen crying "I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies!"

We don't want thumbnail images, unless they are links to the full-size image. You should go back to the full-size image on your own computer, in the My Pictures folder.

Try http://imageshack.us/ for an upload

3. duckworth

duckworth LawnSite Member

Emailed picture from iPhone to my iPad. Then fowarded to photo bucket on iPad .then sent to lawnsite. I do most of my irrigation research on iPad .l want to avoid using pc as it's only available at work were l don't have time.so is anyone using iPad direct to lawn site and am I on the right coarse.

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Mail is no good. You have to have a separate folder with images in it. Any operating system already has that folder in place. If for some reason you don't see it, create it, and put it where you can't possibly misplace it. Then it's a matter of taking the big image you emailed yourself, and finding the "save as" command for it, and getting it into that pictures folder. Once you get that done, there is no more email involved.