Hunter Pro -C Normally Closed ?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by MEXANDME, Mar 16, 2009.

1. MEXANDME

MEXANDME LawnSite Senior Member

Would someone please confirm for me that the Hunter Pro-C requires a NORMALLY CLOSED rain sensor?

Thanks,

Ros

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Yes - Normally Closed

3. MEXANDME

Thanks you sir!

Regards,

Ros

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

You're just going to take his word on it without researching properly? Hey, did you know the world is flat? Yeah you'll fall right off the edge if you reach it. Betcha didn't know that.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

A straight answer, what is this forum coming to?

6. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

No, no, no. 95% closed on 82.5% humidity days. 85% closed on 75% humity days. 100% open on 100% nudity days. 50% on 50% days. 25% open during premenstrual cycles. Closed on holidays and any day of the week ending in y.

7. MEXANDME

I almost always try to find the time to research questions before asking them on this forum.

However, this time I was showing a friend just how knowledgeable and how quick the people on this forum are.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Ros

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to help.......

Do you realize where I was going with that? I can just see on an electrical forum, "Hey can I touch the black and white wires together?" Wetboots replies "Sure can, go ahead".

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You think irrigators are a snooty crowd .... they aint got nutin on da plumbers & electricians.

10. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

And to think , all ya need to know to be a plumber is how to smoke a cigar and sh-t flows downhill.

Hey, its an old saying.