Hunter PRS40

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dream Green irrigation, Jan 15, 2013.

1. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope.... not an engineer. Just a landscaper who has never professed to be an expert at anything. But over the 5 years that I worked behind the counter I saw more than a few heads of all makes and models that dumb$hits had hosed down with WD-40 in the hopes of making them work. But hey since you ARE a self professed expert in EVERYTHING irrigation related then who am I to question you.... keep hosing away buddy.... and I'll keep laughing at your old a$$. :laugh:

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I haven't broken two of them down to compare. Functionally, the MPR40 stem is easier to adjust and the obvious pressure differences. Basically the MPR40 is just a repackaged institutional spray.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Actualy I prefer white lithium spray grease for heads that dont retract so well.

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, gosh, does that mean our surfing safari is cancelled? :cry:

1948-woodie.jpg

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Ya giving me a woody.

6. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

be careful..... Leary may try to spray WD-40 on your woody....

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I doubt it, he said he hates how it tastes. Just kidding Mike.

8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Reminds me of that old line (WD-40 is just fish oil) : "What's that smell like fish mama? Can't be sardines 'cause they come in a can, you been truckin' with another man."

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

how does one like the lithium grease>? and have any of you used Fluid Film. I have not yet, but always have it in stock. i cant see where it would not be any worse than nothing, if not help. might give a try this spring.

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

there's always KY