Hunter PSC-Z Controller

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jimmyburg, Oct 4, 2007.

1. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

has anyone seen or used this controller

PSC-Z Controller
    If you're looking for a controller that's as smart as it is versatile, then the choice is easy. You want the Hunter PSC-Z controller. Installation has never been so easy-the roomy wiring compartment is larger than anything the competition has to offer. Programming has never been so easy-a large display provides effortless viewing and all controls have been designed with the user's convenience in mind. Accommodating changes in the weather has never been so easy- Hunter's unique seasonal adjustment feature allows you to quickly change all watering times without reprogramming. In fact, when it comes to user-friendly controller, the Hunter PSC-Z is so easy it's hard to resist.

Super User Friendly with easiest possible programming.
    10-hour memory retains current time, day and program data during power failures when no battery is installed.
    Seasonal adjust allows you to easily change the amount of watering to accommodate weather changes.
    Adjustable cycle time delay allows you to program multiple cycles for new and established plant growth while preventing water run-off.
    Short detector senses a field short, continues watering subsequent stations, then shows which station is affected on display, with no fuses required.
    Individual station scheduling allows each station to be separately programmed for run times, cycles per day and days apart.
    Super protection against power surge and brownout.

PSC-600Zi- 6 station controller, indoor model
    PSC-600Z- 6 station controller, outdoor model
    PSC-900Zi- 9 station controller, indoor model
    PSC-900Z- 9 station controller, outdoor model
    PSC-1200Zi- 12 station controller, indoor model
    PSC-1200Z- 12 station controller, outdoor model
    PSC-1600Z- 16 station controller, indoor/outdoor model
  2. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Is this a Review/Question or AD?

Looks like you just copied a bunch of stuff from hunters website?
  3. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

I was going through my ewing account online and saw this controller, i tried to paste the whole thing but the pic would not move over to the post. ive never saw one before.
  4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto.....:sleeping: :sleeping:
  5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Old product. Old news. And it doesn't interface with the Hunter remote controllers.
  6. Ditto.........
  7. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

I didn't think they were even making them anymore.... the features are kind of outdated. Didn't they make this before the first generation SRC.. like at least 10 years ago?

Browsing my catalog collection i don't find it past 1999, unless they recently revived it.. maybe it wasn't Y2K compliant?
  8. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Jimmyburg-you know a guy named Ben Fisher? irrigation teacher in Plano?
  9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

About the biggest piece of junk all Hunter clocks IMHO.
  10. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

I find it kind of strange that Ewing still has that page cached.. It's not in their paper catalog offerings or on the current product listings on the website...

How did you come across it? Page bookmarked from long ago?