hunter sales rep tom armbruster...what is with him???

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenworldh20, Sep 27, 2003.

1. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone know of this guy? in the few meetings i have had with him, i have to conclude he is a poor rep for hunter. i had several problems with hunter products and he was of no help to me. if you guys deal with him, i would suggest you try to contact a different rep.

just my .02

brian

:angry:

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry to here that. I once had a problem with the first style of spray heads they came out with and my rep at the time was great. I got an apology, new case of heads, and a Hunter jacket. Not sure who the local rep is now though.

3. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

This off the subject but what bout sorry supply houses? I try to by from hughes supply and then I really try NOT to buy from JDL the guys in the JDL act like they don't care if by anything from them. My rep with Hughes will take me out for lunch give some goods from time to time. Plus I get great customer service from them.

4. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Sleepyhead, it's funny that you have that problem, I have had the same thing happen to me except in reverse, the guys at JDL being great, and at the same time not even being able to get a return call after multiple attempts from the sales rep at Hughes. By the way, what part of NC are you in?

5. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

jdl is a good supplier...the local branch in northern new jersey has great peeps working there.

no problem here.

brian

6. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Tony I'm out of Burlington but I purchase most of my materials from the Hughes in Raliegh. The guy I deal with is David Saunders we will drop ship the parts I need, or he will have them delievered to my job and the shipping is always low priced. You can reach em on the nextel at 26*44960, or phone number is 1-919-872-6543. He is starting to see the same problem with JDL customers having the same problem that I am. I know dat Brain will dis agree but in my opinion JDL s%*ks I will never recommend them to anyone unless I have to. Ya'll have a great week. If ya want to see a long version of my fishing report check out this link.

fishing report