hurricane blues

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KCON1, Aug 12, 2004.

1. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

Well I'm thinkin about you guys in Florida because I'm sitting at home rained out and worried about tommorow already. We were in the middle of a big clean up job when the rains started today. Needed to finish kinda bad, the money would have been nice this week. Now it loks like it may be Monday for the rain quits.:cry:

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Know how you feel KCON1, we had 39 yards to cut today and tomorrow and only got to number 19 before the rain started pouring, things started flooding, and we had to stop. I am thankfull though because I was just watching the weather and it looks like tomorrow we are going to get a break between storms and have a couple of hours where we can work (if it's not to wet). Maybe I will get the rest done afterall.

3. KCON1

KCON1 LawnSite Member

good luck hope it does give us a break need to finish some jobs I have started and have about ten sites left to mow this week so I've got my fingers crossed

4. BW4486

BW4486 LawnSite Member

We are in the same boat

5. lawnjockey51

lawnjockey51 LawnSite Member

Nope ... they're in NC with a leak in their boat, your in FL and are about to capsize ... good luck down there, just got off the phone with friends ... they're really worried for the first time in years

6. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

7. BW4486

BW4486 LawnSite Member

Yea late yesterday afternoon a tornado come through not too far from my house. Charley is supposed to pound us Starting about sunset

8. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

AHHHHH we got all 70 of our lawns done by 12 on thursday and the rains started at 4 here in maryland. We are done for the week! Good luck to all those in florida!

9. BW4486

BW4486 LawnSite Member

They just issued flood warnings and severe thunderstorm warnings 4 my area

10. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Up to a Cat 4 now someone in Fla is gonna get it really bad.