hurricane sandy SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by nashlawn01, Oct 27, 2012.

1. nashlawn01

nashlawn01 LawnSite Senior Member

Well looks like here in the Appalachians were going from fall cleanup to heavy snow removal and with all the leaves on trees after this mess will have to get the chainsaws out for storm cleanup. Probably end up losing power for a while. Not how I want the snow to start. Every year all these idiots have to learn how to drive in the snow again. They will be wrecking everywhere. But 1-2 feet of snow is bad

2. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

are you really gonna get snow?

3. nashlawn01

They are saying up to a couple of feet. We usually don't see that until January. All the steep and curvy roads will be bringing everything to a stand still for days!!!!!! But a lot of $$$ potential

4. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

well i hope we can make some good money and most importantly no one is hurt

5. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I have a bad feeling about this one, I believe its effects are going to be aired for some time. Stay safe with those saws guys!

6. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

How much longer until the storm hits you guys?

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Let me know if anybody needs any help or supplies after the storm. Would be happy to help yall out up north.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll second that! You're a good guy Kajun. Let us know if you need anything East Coast brothers/sisters.

9. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

He never said for free :)

I'm keeping a close watch on this one too, keep us up to date on what's happening

On a good note I think it scared Florida state because the dawgs are holding their own right now!

10. nashlawn01