hurry up spring

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turftracerhp, Jan 18, 2011.

1. turftracerhp

turftracerhp LawnSite Member
    from mo

i enjoy having the winter off but starting to wish spring would hurry up ibet everyone else is ready also

2. no not really , I'm enjoying right now.

3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

4. BCL Services

BCL Services LawnSite Member

No, I am liking it right now here in my area. Mowing every other week or 3, not sweating my a$$ off and still making bank. :waving:

5. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

love saving money, but bored and tired.
    1 1/2 Months to go!!

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I'm liking it too. I'm making GOOD money using my atv and plow doing snow removal. It's been a little slow with just a few pushable snow falls. I did land a couple more mowing accounts in the middle of the winter. It just so happens, they have me doing snow removal and then find out that I do lawn service as well and bam, they said we want you to do it from now on too.

7. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

2 more weeks of hunting and then the work can come!!! Here in Alabama.

8. Hell no! I don't want winter to end. We have about 6 more weeks until things start to pick back up and about 3 months until the oppressive heat and going 6 days a week....I'm def. not rushing time.

9. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

Come on dude... Work mean's money. Thats what you want??!

10. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

I still have to get the new to me truck up and going and the new trailer set up, but other than that I'm chomping at the bit..... this will be our first year with a pesticide applicators license so we're really looking forward to the business.