Husbands Vs. Wives

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Mar 12, 2002.

Who do you prefer to deal with?

1. Husbands

2 vote(s)
  2. Wives

13 vote(s)
  3. Both the same

6 vote(s)

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wondering who ya'll find it easier to deal with, husbands or wives? From my experience, I find it easier to deal with the misses. I try to keep the husband out of the decision making equation for add-on services, mainly because they tend to be cheaper than the misses and plus they think they will do the work themselves- not!!!!!!!!!

2. lawnbaby

lawnbaby LawnSite Member

I just hate the grey hairs. They are usually way to picky!
  3. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I think dealing with the ladies is better. Alot of my customers want me to do the work which would let the man of the house spend more time with the kids. Plus the ladies are much better to look at, well most of them are.

4. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

My wife usually does most of the dealing with the customers, seems to work good for us. I usually do the measuring and pricing and she does the presentations. She also does most of the work the customers are usually surprised to see me on their property. We used to have one customer who would go out of his way to talk around my wife to me. Everytime he phoned for something he would ask for me even though my wife was always doing the work. Needless to say he is no longer a customer.