1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Husqavarna blowers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Birddog Lawncare, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Birddog Lawncare

Birddog Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Anyone ever have much luck with Husky blowers? How do they compare to Stihl?
  2. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm interested in hearing this as well they both make outstanding chain saws and they are the only brand in that area I would take over my beloved stihl. As for blowers I only have half the story I own 4 stihl br420s they are awesome but I haven’t seen the Husquavarnas yet in action.
  3. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I've really never heard anything great about Husquavarna trimmers or blowers to be honest....Stihl seems to be better in that market space...the best trimmer on the market is Red Max....bigger engine and made to last
  4. qball98

qball98 LawnSite Member

All of the handheld equipment I use is Husqavarna. Here are some of my observations. I have the 165 blower and I would buy it again. The only downside is no attachments like a gutter cleaning kit. The only piece of husky equipment I don't love is the double sided hedge trimmer works great but i wish it was lighter. I know they are not talked about on here like some of the others but don't let that discourage you. The reason I started using them is because of my local dealer. If I have any problems he will drop whatever he is working on to help me out. Have not regretted it yet and I will keep right on using them.

5. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

I am also interested in reviews on Husky. I feel they are a quality product as they are made in Sweden. The swedes take great individual pride in their work.

I just wonder how they compare "in the field" against other brands that may put more into R&D and build equip. w/a specific eye on the commercial lawn industry.
  6. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Husqavarna has a good name in the 2 cycle game I have used thier blowers several times and they are nice but heavy. Go with john deere all around a good blower

GREENSPEED LawnSite Member

I have a husqvarna blower.Works great.Trimmer is in the same lines as stihl and echo etc.Good quality stuff.
  8. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

All of my equipment is Husqvarna, and I have no complaints. I have used echo, and sthil in the past.

I been using Husqvarna now for 3 years, so far, never had any problems
  9. lawncarepros2004

lawncarepros2004 LawnSite Member

just bought husky blower, edger, and trimmer today. Go Husky!
  10. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

BEST OF THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!