husquavarna 800 awd height settings?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by bisonfs05, Apr 8, 2013.

1. bisonfs05

bisonfs05 LawnSite Member

Does anyone one know what height settings are in inches on this mower. I cannot find it in the book. Thanks

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

not sure but you can measure from the floor of a flat garage or driveway up to the edge of the cutting blade to find out.

3. bisonfs05

bisonfs05 LawnSite Member

The husquavarna website says from 1-4.25 but the adjusters on the wheels are labeled 1-9. This just doesnt seem right cause I thought it would be in either quarter or half inch increments. Checked web and called dealer and no one has a answer.

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Since Husqvarna is a Swedish company, the adjustment holes are most likely metric in spacing. The 1-4.25" is probably the lowest/highest settings they come closest to corresponding with in American measurements at each end of the adjustment range.

5. rreyn1812

rreyn1812 LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked up a new demo unit and I set mine for #6, which is equal to 3 inches. If you take the 3.25 and divide by 9 you get roughly 1/3 inch (0.36"). I plan on measuring them all sometime this week, and will update the info when I get the data. Also plan on taking photos and testing the mower in mulching, side discharge and bagging in both wet and dry conditions.
    Posted via Mobile Device