Husquvarna 325 XL trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by carl28, Jul 20, 2001.

1. carl28

carl28 LawnSite Member

Finally Decided to try something new got a great deal on a pair of new husky trimmers biggest motor on the market. Been exclusively a Shindawa man up to this point but thought why not the price is right new trimmers have catalytic converters and stainless steel shafts that are gaurnteed for life not sure if its my life or thiers but we'll see any one running these intrested to hear your input. thanx in advance carl

2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Carl,
    I bought a Husky 322L last season. I really like it. It weighs in at only 8.4lbs. A big PLUS if you are doing alot of trimming at one time. It has a 22.5cc engine and runs 105 dia. line. It works just fine and has plenty off POWER. I have not had any TROUBLE with it. Would buy another one in a minute.

Good Luck,
    Mowman

3. sheppard

sheppard LawnSite Senior Member

Bought a Husky trimmer a month back- love it! It's light, does the job and is easy to restring. This is Stihl country in Tallahassee, so I look a little wierd with it. Have a Husky edger too. Works just as well.

Sheppard

4. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

I"ve got a Husky 322L, had it 2 years with no problems at all. I really like it, it"s light and has plenty of power. I don't think you'll be disappointed with yours.

5. script

script LawnSite Member

I bought a husky blower a few years back, got their stick edger back in March because my echo was stolen, and picked up the 325 trimmer last week. Have been using echo in the past, but after talking to my dealer I decided to try the husky. It's only been a week with the trimmer, but it is much lighter and a lot more power. I have not had any problems and am very satisfied.
    I think you'll like it.

Bobby

6. Shack

Shack LawnSite Member

I bought 2 last year, and I was very happy with them until the gears in the neck shaft went out with in a weak of each other. The $%@%@ things cost me $140 a pop. They should put a grease fitting on the things.

7. Indiana

Indiana LawnSite Member

I won a Husky 325L at a proday in Feb 2001.

I had made up my mind I was sticking to what I already had before I won this trimmer. Now after using it I don't my Robins will be replaced with Robins.

I really like the Husky. It's lighter, faster and has just as much power as my Robin 253 without the weight.

I will eventually switch all over to Husky. Already have saws, blowers, and a walk behind.

I guess Husky has won me till they change things.