Husquvarna Backback blowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jarred's Lawn Care, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Are these thing really good or are they junk i have a husq. trimmer and i love it but i'm looking for a good back up backpack blower, if you like them what do u like about them and what model do you have any info would be great.:dizzy:

MY PUPPY LawnSite Member
    from mass.

I don t know about husq, I have 2 echo pb-750 they are the best I have seen.
  3. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I have the Husky 145. Works well for me and has had no problems, and heck for 265 for a 40cc, 340 cfm at tip, 19.4 lbs, blower you really can not afford one at least for a back up. 1 year old now. If you are looking for power and volume everybody seems to like red max.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Shindaiwa Redmax Both are top of the line in power. Don't buy on price
  5. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Husqvarna i believe was rated a best buy in the consumer reports. The model they have listed is 145BT. Priced at $350 with a weight of 22lbs. I have only heard of good things about the redmax and echo though. I run a stihl, it has been good to me so far. You said backup blower?? What brand are you currently running?
  6. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a JD BP50 (identical to Husky) I haven't had any problems with it.
  7. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

I have a couple of the 145bt backpacks and they have performed well. I like them as well as the Sthl br400's and better than my older echo's.
  8. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I have an older Husky backpack blower and it does really great.
  9. Papa Wheelie

Papa Wheelie LawnSite Member

i have run my 155BT for 5 mos. now and it is great. way more power than last years echo. a friend of mine an I switched mine for his 145BT for a day, very little power gain on the 155 IMO but his 145 was heavier and a little uncomfortable.