Husqvarna 145BT Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by superman, May 7, 2003.

1. superman

superman LawnSite Member

I just did a search for info on this blower. It came up with one result, it was a homeonwner. I was just wondering if anyone is using this blower and what you think of it. I am considering getting one.

2. Bouncer

Bouncer LawnSite Member

Superman, where you at in Western Ky??? We use an Echo PB2100 Blower, can't really help you there.
  3. superman

superman LawnSite Member

Benton, KY it's near Paducah.

How about you?
  4. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

They are kinda weak. The 155 is stronger and the 165 is the same as the Kawi KRB700B which is what I have and yes, it does some serious wind.
  5. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the Echo pb2100 and it works great. It also costs about $40- less.

I actually thought the husky handhelds are too heavy and I think they are quite ugly.
  6. superman

superman LawnSite Member

lawncare, it's not a hand held. It's a backpack blower.

Anyone else used this blower?
  7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

back before i got my stihl br400, i tested a husky out, i found it to have a pretty good amount of power for the price and was pretty comfy too:)
  8. henry2002

henry2002 LawnSite Member

I have a husky 145 BT for the price it works fine for me not to heavy and blows everything that i need to blow
  9. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

If it is for only light stuff then it will work fine but don't expect it to do much with leaves etc.

I had one and took it back (Lowes).....not enough power for what I was trying to do. My old handheld blew more air!!
  10. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member

I myself don't like the controls on the tube. But if it blew wet grass off concrete it would work for me. Not many leaves in Central Florida so I could get by.