Husqvarna 223L questions

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by ProudMarineDad, Aug 30, 2012.

1. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

Get Shindaiwa. Great feel on handle, and light weight. DON'T get the H4! get 2 cycle.

The best shindy trimmer is the T242 or any of their 2 cycle stuff. Stop by a local dealer and check them out

2. dboyd351

dboyd351 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't have one yet, but the Husky 223, 323 and 326 have an excellent reputation. Lightweight, reliable and powerful. And they don't hide their parts lists to try and force you to go thru a dealer for everything. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

3. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the 223L and it is a great trimmer. It's light, powerful and starts right up every time. If you get one at Lowe's and have a military ID, you get 10% off. I picked mine up for $249 before the discount.

4. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

One thing I'm finding annoying about my 323 is the small gas tank...it's pretty tiny and I had to fill it 4 or 5 times today for 7 lawns and I was working solo, so I was mostly mowing. When doing the larger lawns I have to fill it for every lawn so I don't run out on the next one. I have one where I can't event trim the whole lawn without re-filling...granted it's a large $150 lawn, but I've never had to re-fill my Shindaiwa trimmers.