Husqvarna 27/61 with collection system

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mag360, Mar 11, 2008.

1. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

2004 61 inch Husqvarna with bluebird collection system (with brand new 5.5hp briggs, impeller, and housing) $4000

This machine has been the source of quite a few headaches for me but technically gets the job done.

27hp kohler vertical shaft motor and 61 inch pre-tunnel ram deck.
    946 hrs. Greaseable spindles. Suspension seat. New clutch within the last 100 hrs (misdiagnosis---I still have the old one which was fine and will include it)
    Hydros have been jerky for the last 700-800 hrs and I assume they will be for the next 800 hrs but consider it a fault on the machine (hence the low price)
    Belts are pretty recent as is the spindle assembly on the discharge side. The PTO is on a seperate switch (one of the safeties wasn't fuctioning properly so we temporarily bypassed them after the new clutch proved to be a waste of money) The deck has surface rust across the top but is structurally sound.

This deck will throw some clumps in wet/heavy growth but actually leaves a beautiful, smooth cut with well defined stripes on well maintained lawns.

The bluebird 12 bushel collection system is in pretty good shape considering the heart of it is brand new---the motor/impeller/housing ran into problems somewhere between the distributor and our dealer and the end result was that we used it for about 20 minutes on the last cleanup of the season last fall. The hopper functions as new. The two sections of hose have some cracks and should be ducttaped or replaced.

This is a cheap machine because I don't feel that it's up to par with our scags and john deeres. If you want a solid machine in the same price range (no collection system) check or other thread with a John Deere 757.

Call Chip (me) at 484-880-0684 to come see/buy it.
    Thanks.

hsq1.jpg

hsq2.jpg

2. mag360

3. Macdiesiel

Macdiesiel LawnSite Member

Chip ,hows it going-its mike 4x4 fuso cab over

4. mag360

Sell without collection system for $2500 or trade for stand on machine.