1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna 323L or 326LX? Wich Trimmer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Apr 19, 2011.

1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Want to try out Husky wich one? Also would Stihl attatchments fit on them?

2. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone? Know

3. D Fricks

D Fricks LawnSite Member

I have the 326LX and the 326LS very good trimmers no problems for 3 seasons also very lightweight. Dont know about the Stihl attachments

4. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

If the shaft is square it should work.

5. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

Husky is the best in my opinion. Rugged and light. I believe the 223 has cable drive vs solid drive of the 326, don't know the 323. But I would get either one. I think the engine inside is slightly different. I looked at the parts diagram of 223 and 326 has a few pieces more which I cannot tell what it is from the drawing. But do a search here, there are a lot of happy customers here with both 223 and 326. ( I keep talking about 223 because it is the same family as 323). 223 was $249 last time I went to the dealer. they are light!!! You will find no or very few complains on either models here.

6. FryDaddy

FryDaddy LawnSite Member

Get the 326, I have not had any problems with mine. The 323 is good, but the 326 has a little more power & can use a blade saw. The 326 has been changed to 327 now. Also, you can get 323 from lowes for about $270
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I have an eleven year old 325 and 2 326's. They run like little beasts. Super light. Just check the spline to see if they are the same for attachments. I run a couple of red max ones on mine and they work fine.