Husqvarna 326 LDx

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ffd411, Dec 24, 2006.

1. ffd411

ffd411 LawnSite Member

Looking for any input on the husqvarna 326 LDx trimmer. Specifically is anyone using it, how does it hold up, maintenance issues. My old trimmer crapped out now need to find something to replace it and this looks very versitile. Thanks for any help.

2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have owned several Husky trimmers and have always had good luck with them. They have the most power to weight ratio of any trimmers I have ever used. The only reason I no longer use them is because the only dealer around here is inconvient to get to. Husqvarna has always made good handheld equipment and chainsaws. Their ZTR's, on the other hand, leave something to be desired.

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I have two Husq. 123L trimmers and they are excellent. They couldn't be any more reliable. I would imagine the 326 LDX would just have a little more power. I would go with whichever one is lightest weight. Husky makes the best 2 stroke stuff. JMO

4. ffd411

ffd411 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies. If anyone else has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

5. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I have three 323ls, one 326l, one 225ld detachable used as an edger, one 232r brushcutter, & several hedge trimmers, one is a long reach hedge trimmer. Been happy so far.:) :) Merry Christmas.:)

6. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

Just about all of my hand helds are Husqvarna's, and I love them. I own several 326, 323, and several others, along with 4 chain saws etc.

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Friend of mine has a 323L that I have ran a little bit, and I really liked it. That is probably what I am going to replace my JD trimmer with is a Husq. Seems very powerful, and also pretty light compared to other trimmers I have ran. And it has been very reliable (as far as I know anyway).

8. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Still really happy with ours.
    One thing to watch out for, though, is the screws that hold the recoil assembly on the back tend to vibrate loose after a while so you'll want to keep an eye on them. (this has been the case for us on nearly every unit---323's, 325's, and 326's)

9. ffd411

ffd411 LawnSite Member

Thank you all for your input. I think I'll be picking it up after the first of the year...need the tax break then rather than now.