Husqvarna 36" in my stable

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Twotoros, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Picked it up on monday. Just a gear drive,13hp kawi v-twin. ETS steering is great. The cold temps here have put growth off 3 weeks so it only has been in the driveway. It has a mulch kit option that I will put on in hopes that it will mulch well. For $2599 I like this unit. More on it's performance later.

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I've never seen one.. hope it brings you much profits :)

3. Krimick

Krimick LawnSite Member

I've never used the wb, but I have nothing but good things to say about Husqvarna equipment overall. Very durable equipment.

4. lawn jockey

lawn jockey LawnSite Member

I have last years model.:D I really think you will like it! They lay down an awesome stripe! Let me know how you like it after you use it.

5. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Update.
    Finally enough grass to use my 36". I put the husq mulch kit on with doubles. The husq mulch blades on top and the blades that came with it below. First day was a little damp from a shower and it left a little trail in places on the discharge side but hit it with the blower and it was gone. Today was dry and it did well. Been cutting at 2" which is short and it is mulching ok. ETC controls need little preasure and turns easily. Dead man switch has a very fine line when adjusting, this could be improved. So far I like it about 100% more than the snapper I had.

6. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

Well, as long as you made an improvement, that's all that matters. Hope it runs good all season.

Hank