husqvarna awd800

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by cuttingedge55, Mar 27, 2013.

1. cuttingedge55

cuttingedge55 LawnSite Member

I was looking into the 22" husqvarna because i destroyed my 21" honda today :hammerhead: i need a backup push anyways so i want to get a new one and at a late date put a new motor on my honda any thoughts or anyone using the new awd 22" push husqvarna? Havent heard anything bad yet...

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

talk to crazyflyboy on here. he lives close to you and he owns one.

3. cuttingedge55

cuttingedge55 LawnSite Member

Thanks! I sent him a message it seems like it would be dependable... I havent had much luck with the gcv160 motor on my honda but its the cheaper one... Im betting own the fact that 190 would be dependable.

4. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I think it is awesome .The Honda 190 does not have a choke all you do is pull it and it will start right up .On steep hills is what I need it for and will go up, down, side ways .

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=396077

5. crazy man

crazy man LawnSite Member

Just to let everyone know (in case you dont already) there is a $50.00 dollar rebate thru honda on this mower purchase good till April 13th.

It is 495.00 thru Pantano power equipment with no tax for out of state purchase plus 50.00 dollars rebate. I have been debating and this thru me over the edge.

C.M.

6. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

My local dealer wants me to buy one. I think I will. He is going to match the Honda rebate with a gift card to his shop. So that's enough to sell me, getting this mower for $400. Sound like a good deal?

7. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I paid $476 out the door .

8. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

How long do you expect the mower to last you? If I can get about 3 seasons out of it I will be happy.