1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

husqvarna catalog.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

today i got a husky cat. the dang thing looks like a catalog you would get at eathin & allen or the car dealers. they are the only equipment makers that spend alot on making a catalog. On to my other reason to post this. does anyone here use any of there products? i just bought some of their trimmer line to try.
  2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I had one of their chainsaws, thing kicked butt. Was not the easiest to get parts for though at the time. Freind has it now and still uses it.
  3. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

i have there trimmers edgers and chainsaws they work great.
  4. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have their 350 saws. I have to agree with you their catalog is much nicer then most I've looked through.
  5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I've got two 323-L trimmers, pros are mainly b/c they're light, pack power, and start on 2 pulls like clock work!
  6. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 141, 142 and 359. Things are beasts
  7. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

Great chain saws, average trimmers and blowers at best and their mowers would be great if they didn't ruin them with the tunnel deck!
  8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

the reason i ask is 2 dealers around here as of dec 06 they will not carry them due to husky being crap (in there words)
  9. Bagit

Bagit LawnSite Member

I use the titanium line on a stihl weed wacker. I think its the best line on the market. As for any of there products i would be to leary of the quality. Go buy stihl or echo or shindy.
  10. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

their trimmer line is crap but i use their trimmers and stick edger -2nd season -no problems.