1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna Commercial 21 ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Merkava_4, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you guys happen to know the model number of this mower? There's no mention of it on their site; just this picture:

[​IMG]

2. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

My catalog don't have the same exact picture. But their commercial mowers are

1) WCB21 3speed BBC.

2) WCS21 3 speed.

3) WC21 push.

All with Kawi FJ180V engine, cast aluminum deck, cast wheels.

Hope this is what you are asking. I looked at one in the dealer, it was very impressive.

Alan

3. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Alan, I don't believe that mower is available in the U.S. anymore. The only time it shows up on Google is at rental yards.

I'm wondering why they're still showing a picture of it on their U.S. site if it's not available. . . . .

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  4. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

It was selling in my dealer last year, it was only about $900 which is very good price!!! I did not pay attention whether they still have it since. I was very impressed with it. It is just heavy. I like the front handle. My problem is I don't have a big "wing span" like you tall guys!!( yes, I am bitter:laugh:). I found it very hard to pick up the mower without that handle.

5. Lordtimothy

Lordtimothy LawnSite Member

The model is no longer sold..........it had issues.........