1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna CZ 4822

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Roger Wilkerson, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Roger Wilkerson

Roger Wilkerson LawnSite Member

I just bought a Husqvarna CZ 4822 last night for 2899.00. I was hoping to get some opinions on this mower and also on the price I paid. I live in the St. Louis area. I cut around two acres that is pretty heavily sloped and rough in spots. Think I made a good choice? I looked at the Toro and Cub Cadets at Home Depot but they looked cheap next to the Husky.

Let me know foks, Thanks

Roger p.s. I am brand new to the forum and this is my first post
  2. dct2950

dct2950 LawnSite Member

Hello Rodger,

I have the CZ 4817 with the Kohler Command engine mine is a 2003 model with cable driven levers I belive you have the Briggs 22 hp and under your seat you should have the new upgrade to linkage levers. The cut is commercial quality low center of gravity too. keep the oil clean and filter changed often on the briggs. if you have to move the unit off be sure to disengage the hydros with the levers on the rear of the unit or serious damage will happen to the hydros. otherwise good machine.