Husqvarna? good or bad?????????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TwinKatDaddy, Mar 14, 2007.

1. TwinKatDaddy

TwinKatDaddy LawnSite Member

Hey there
    I am new to the business and was wondering if Husqvarna is a good choice for trimmers and blowers? if not what is the best for the money? thanks.

2. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

husquavarna is all i use, i love em. although you will find alot of people on here like something else, to be perfectly honest as long as your buying commerical equipment you'll be fine. Get what works best for you not what works best for someone else.

3. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I like my Husky 326L trimmer. Very light and balanced. Have had no problems with it yet.
    I havent found a Husky hand held blower I like, though, all very bulky and seem to be hard on the wrists.

4. Fleming Lawn Services

Fleming Lawn Services LawnSite Member

it is normally a matter of preference, i personally like echo because i have always used it and have never had any "big" problems with them. I would also recommend stihl if you don't like echo, they are all pretty much around the same price, so it normally comes down to what you like. Also it is good to see another louisvillian running a lawn business, good luck!